ENHANCE YOUR PERSONAL, MINISTERIAL, AND PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP SKILLS!
The Global Theological Institute (GTI) at GIELD partners with churches to offers seminars, workshops and conferences for ministerial leadership, personal and professional development training! Our ministry experts will come to your location to offer ministry, leadership and business seminars. Your ministers or employees can receive continuing educational training or one of our pre-packaged not-for-credit certificates of 6 to 8 courses (i.e., Certificate of Ministry Leadership in Theological Training or in Personal and Professional Development).
Also, we offer not-for-credit Certificates of Completion for any set of four (customized) 3 to 5-day informational, power packed learning seminars.
As the world is changing, so is the context for ministry. An increase of diverse population in the cities of the world demand ongoing quality training resources to develop or to enhance the practice of ministry and leadership. The certificate program is intended for ministerial training or leadership enrichment. It may also serve to introduce students to the value of professional ministry or Christian leadership training. While this certificate is not credit-bearing, students who complete all the requirements for a given course-set will be awarded a frame-worthy Certificate. Those who complete our 3-5 day informational, power packed learning seminars will receive a “Certificate of Completion in Ministry (or Leadership Seminar Training)”.
Our training is enriched with many years and lots of ministry and leadership experience in various contexts. The instructors are highly credentialed scholars with degrees from Yale, Princeton, Harvard, Emory, Regent, and other prestigious universities. They are ministry practitioners from a wide-range of traditions. They serve in the thick of ministry while they also remain current in theological literature. This team of ecumenical ministry scholar-practitioners are attuned to “best practices” for ministry impact in the 21st century. They are committed followers of Christ who are Spirit-filled and committed to thoughtful ministry for the Church and society.
The curriculum is carefully designed and developed in consultation with your interest in mind, specifically to address the particular equipping needs for ministry in contemporary times.
GIELD’s curriculum helps ministers and leaders to:
- Increase in knowledge and understanding of the Scriptures
- Prepare for the rigor of ministerial leadership
- Sharpen critical leadership skills and ministry preparation
- Discover and understand their unique calling
- Develop in spiritual and intellectual growth as well as leadership readiness for the 21st century
Who Could Benefit From Our Training?
- Ordained or lay pastors without a seminary degree
- Anyone Considering a call to full-time ministry or applying to a seminary
- Pastors, Leaders in Christian Education, Ministers of Care and Hospitality, Youth Ministers, Outreach Ministers
- Ordained or lay elders, deacons, or ministers in training
- Sunday School teachers, active church volunteers, or lay leaders
- Christian leaders in the marketplace